Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day of rest!

Most days are.....have to do that...have to do that. So I decided this sunday is a day off!
NO MUSTS!
A long sleepy morning.....coffe....a good book.....:)

Hmmmm.....a look into the Studio.
Yes.... why not get started with some UFOs!
My Kaffe Fasset quilt have no border.......Garden Journal.....hmmm.

 I started up and time becomes completely irrelevant.
:)
I've had a great day in the studio ... some thinking was done to select the right fabric to the border.
Eventually it became a dull yellow, I think that it highlighted the colors of the quilt.

But it's hard work tooo...

After lying on the floor stitching up the quilt my body felt as after a half marathon. Stiff and sore!

But now it's done.....:)



I only have to quilt!
....and "Catwalk" calls för progress.


Happy Quilting!
Margreth


1 comment:

  1. Hi, your Kaffe quilt looks greate! Love the collours. I looking foreward to follow you Catwalk quilt, it's an special quilt. And I like it :o)

    ReplyDelete