Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy New Year!


I wish you all A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

......  a big warm thanks to everyone who visited my blog over the year. And thanks for all the lovely, funny, encouraging comments, they are soo appreciated.





 I managed to make two small makeup bags as Christmas present for
 my daughter Elin and my son's girlfriend.

 I think they liked it!

The studio is "Christmas Clean" and waiting for me to continue on the projects that are in the pipeline...... and new ones of course :)

I look forward to seeing you again next year and to share with you what I create in the studio .....and it will be so fun to visit your blog seeing your fantastic quilts! :)

 I look forward to a happy quilting year!

Hugs to you!
Margreth





6 comments:

  1. God fortsättning och Gott Nytt År!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kikar in för att önska dig ETT RIKTIGT GOTT NYTT ÅR.
    blötpussar från mig, och kramar från Matte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så härligt fräscha och glada nessar du sytt.
    Har kikat runt i din blogg. Så mycket fint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gott nytt syår Margreth!!
    I love your blog very much and the imposing landscape around you and of course your wonderful house!!!

    ReplyDelete