Monday, November 14, 2016

My latest work

It has been an eventful fall and a lot of work, but now it's really time to show
 my latest piece of work
It's my third quilt on the theme women.
 Since I've been surrounded by pregnant women in the past year, it was an inspiring and natural theme.
 It's so beautiful and wonderful when a child is on the way.

A miracle!

The quilt is called

 We carry life




The quilt  measures 37x46 inches and is made of cotton fabric.






I think the pictures speak their own language. 
More than words!

Have a peek!





......women, round bellies, seeds and light.













 Women also take great responsibility for our globe.

There's a lot for all of us to engage ourselves in for our children, grandchildren
 and their future here on earth.









...and here are some close pictures of details.









Happy quilting!
Margreth

8 comments:

  1. I love this so much! You say a lot without words. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Din quilt är helt fantastisk, tycker jag.
    Och Ditt färgval är vackert, mycket vackert!

    Dollandesign

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastisk!! Vilken lycka det måste vara att kunna skapa en så vacker kvilt från grunden.Beundrar dig!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing Margreth! I'm your big fan and love every art quilt you make! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a FABULOUS work of ART !
    Might I ask it's size?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Margreth. I head up a small maternal health charity trying to reduce maternal deaths in subsaharan Africa. We're based in Cardiff. I know this is cheeky but could we buy it from you to raise funds and save mums and babies lives? www.lifeforafricanmothers.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete