Sunday, January 23, 2011

New fabrics!



I was happy to receive some fabrics in the mail this week.:) Kaffe Fassets collection Classics and Joanna Figueroas Buttercup for Moda. Kaffe Fassets fabrics are beautiful and the pattern quite challenging. The colours are just...wow :)

I played with Fassets fabric on the floor and tried different combinations, great fun! Hmmm.....I might make a quilt that fits on the couch. We'll see!

Anyway.... I have stitched up the basket blocks today and also tried to figure out how to finish the quilt??
I don't want it to become an UFO.......

Well, back to work and I hard training.....I got a personal training coach last week...hope she can make sure that I train properly....no excuses!

 
                           Hey!...... I heard birds singing today...is it spring in the air?



                                                                  MARGRETH
 
 


 




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors - you will have a lot of fun playing with those!
    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kanonsnyggt, men ojj vad jag grubblade på vad en cooltsfoot är för nåt ? En ny modell av fot till symaskinen ? jag kom fram till att det är blomman i korgen ...eller ?
    lagom varma hälsningar från Florida

    ReplyDelete